RuneScape - The hunter changes are a acceptable affair by and large
May-15-2019 Categories: news
- Aboriginal and foremost, 900k (edit for typo) xp/hr in any accomplishment is ridiculous, I anticipate we can all accede on that; in a accepted faculty at least.
- Let's be honest, crystallise was brainless OP anyway. They already nerfed it for Mining, and this nerf is altogether deserved, conceivably even added so than that one.
- Yaktwee's 5% addict on top of the skilling accouterments absolute was out of band with added skills, and now that I anticipate about it a nerf does accomplish sense, even if it's not as necessary.
- They're appropriate that exhausted manip is a glitch. On the added duke - as they mentioned - so it 4TAA. So they in fact should either abolish both or abolish neither; if their attitude is traveling to be "long-standing glitches players accept acclimated to their advantage are still glitches and they should still be fixed"...........then they should in fact just do that, including 4TAA. But they've anchored glitches like that afterwards affecting 4TAA, so in a way that's in fact a abstracted problem.
- Until we see the blow of the "rework" it's abortive to say abundant except that Hunter will, in accepted be beneath "sweaty."
A, And if you ask me, that's an abundantly acceptable thing. Even a all-important one because it's basically the alone accomplishment larboard that not alone has no acceptable way to AFK it, but is in fact absurd to AFK - every way to alternation the accomplishment involves some anatomy of ambience and blockage traps, and that's about as lean-in as it gets.
a, Granted, they apparently should accept larboard at atomic one adjustment to be as bathed as the absolute accomplishment is now, or even as abundant as exhausted manip is, but...
If you wish the best Hunter adjustment to abide as "sweaty" as exhausted manip sweaty, afresh ask for that to be the skillcape perk.
After all, they said they're alteration it and they're searching for suggestions. And that's in fact what they did with the Smithing cape, RS gold so there's already a antecedent for it anyway.