RuneScape - Big Bold Hunter - colour allotment meta
Mathematically, I anticipate this is the best way to get your colour best for your specific kill.
For those who don't apperceive the accident anniversary colour does doesn't change for anniversary spawn until they go into ambuscade (5 kills or I anticipate 10 fails). The best colour does 30k cheap RS gold a added (killing it in one shot), the boilerplate colour does 15k a added (killing it in two shots) and the basal colour does 7.5k a spear
- Alpha off with acrimonious a accidental colour, you will acquire a 1/3 adventitious of accepting the appropriate colour, if you get the appropriate colour you will annihilate it in one hit and can afresh 1-shot the final 4 dinos.
- If you get the boilerplate colour, you will do 45k damage, and the dino will acquire 45k HP left, you afresh aces one of anniversary colour (doing 30k, 15k and 7.5k) for 52.5k accident total. This kills the dragon and you can pay absorption to the cutscene to see which colour does 30k damage. You afresh 1-shot the final 4 dinos.
- If you get the basal colour, you will do 22.5k damage, and the dino will acquire 67.5k HP left, from there you acquire to assumption afresh giving you a 50/50 adventitious of accepting the appropriate colour. If you get it amiss alert (1/6 chance) afresh you are left with accepting to yield 3 shots at the 1st Dino and afresh accepting able to 1-shot the final 4 dinos.
- 1/3 adventitious of defective 5 meat
- 1/3 + 1/6 adventitious of defective 6 meat
- 1/6 adventitious of defective 7 meat
This leads to an boilerplate of 5.833 meat per 5 kills or 1.167 meat per kill.