Most of the accepting in that column looks good. Addition affair I anticipate would admonition would be to widen the ambit of ratings.
Now, it seems like the huge majority of players are amid 70 and 90 overall.
It would admonition if there was a bigger aberration amid acceptable and bad players. Something like:
* 30s -- scrub
* 40s -- Longshot, convenance band material
* 50 -- a 50/50 adventitious to accomplish a archetypal roster
* mid 50s -- archetypal low abstract pick, binding calendar player
* low 60s -- advancement akin player
* 70 -- alliance boilerplate at the position
* mid 70s -- solid starter
* low 80s -- brilliant player
* top 80s -- all-pro/pro-bowler
* low 90s -- Hall of Fame player
* 95+ = GOAT candidate
The accepted benchmarks would be 50 all-embracing to accomplish a boilerplate roster, 70 to be an boilerplate starter, and 90 to be HOF level. What do you think?
NBA 2k talked about accomplishing something agnate to this (not as abstract but similar) and afresh backed off.
Unfortunately you see how a lot of this association reacts if their guy isn't as awful rated as they want, amid that madden mobile coins and the amateur acknowledgment they seemed to about-face coruse and get aback to anybody accepting accumulation 75+...