Madden 20 - State of Madden 20 XBox 1
Hello everyone, annoyed football fan here.
Lions are disappointing, Madden (traditionally) sucks and NFL Street 2 can alone be played for so long. I did not acquirement Madden 20 - is it time?
98% carefully a authorization player. Can you amuse acknowledgment my questions below?
1. Accept new scenarios been added like they said they would?
2. Do accumulation subs in actuality work? Can they be done in custom playbooks? (Biggest M19 Gripe)
3. Are X-Factors sorted out, or what's the deal? I like the concept, but beheading seemed poor at launch.
4. How has arrangement and XP allocation been re-worked?
5. How abundant does the "improved" bold play depend on sliders?
6. Has new annotation been brindled in throughout the year?
7. Has off-season CPU AI and accommodation authoritative been improved? Or is their arch still up their ass like abundant of the EA development team?
8. In hindsight, at what bulk point would you be adequate paying for Madden 20?
9. Has robo QB and/or annihilative QB AI (somewhat) been addressed?
10. Amuse add a one or two book takeaway and cover any added advice you anticipate may access my decision.
Always accepted fellas.